Property Management Companies Water & Sewage Services
With over 18 year of experience working with Property Managers we offer a range of services as diverse as any property portfolio, so whether you manage Industrial Units, Commercial properties, Tenanted properties or any combination of these we are able to help you reduce waste by quickly locating and repairing leaks, replacing faulty apparatus and installing newer and more efficient systems.
We also offer Legionella testing and sampling services, enabling you to effectively manage all your water, sewage and water hygiene responsibilities with a single provider.
Our engineers have lots of experience working in very busy public and commercial areas including offices, industrial units, shopping centres and public buildings.
We can manage all aspects of control and access during a project such as closing roads, opening highways, traffic management and pedestrian management. We take Health and Safety very seriously and will produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements in advance of all our works.
- Water Mains from 25 – 600mm
- IT & Communications Ducting
- Water saving devices – cistern controllers, taps, flow reducers
- Water Storage & Treatment
- Control Valves, Water Meters
- Automated Meter Reading / Smart Metering
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Soakaways, Drainage Fields & Reed Bed Filters
Take advantage of our responsive or planned repair services. Our responsive repair vehicles carry light plant, leak detection equipment and a range of fittings that enable them to find and repair leaks on most common sizes and materials of pipework in ducts, underground, overhead and in concrete floors.
For less urgent repairs or on-going problems we can arrange a free consultation with one of our engineers to assess the situation and advise on ways forward and costs.
- Leak Detection & Repair
- Water & Sewage Pipe Repairs
- Pump Repairs
- Leaking Control Valves, Hydrants and Stop Cocks Repaired
- Pressure & Flow problems resolved
We can update schematics for you if you have them on AutoCAD. If you don’t have them already we can provide them for you.
Our servicing contracts are tailored to your site equipment and the manufacturers regime.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Pumping Stations
- Cold Water Pumps & Booster Sets
- Water Treatment & UV Units
- Legionella Sampling
Speak to one of the team and let them know details of your equipment to get a free quote.
Our Chartered Engineer can provide you with advice on water and sewage systems, including;
- Storage; reservoir, tank and wet well selection
- Pipe sizing; mains, drains and sewer laterals
- Pressure regimes; booster pumps and pumping stations
- Water and sewage treatment
Our complete service includes design, specification and detailing of systems.
As well as system design our Engineer can provide guidance on specific needs concerning system performance such as;
- Water; poor pressure, low flow, leakage and wastage
- Sewerage; periodic blockage, surcharging, effluent quality, or smell.
We can also survey and map your services for you and produce schematics in .pdf or AutoCAD format for you.
You can check out some of our work by going onto our Case Study page.
Property Management Case Studies
The two friendly engineers on site worked really well with minimum disruption to Residents and left the site clean and tidy, in the time specified, and were appreciative of our hospitality and rest room facilities.
Property Manager – Hanover Housing