We offer a range of water and waste water services that cover the complete water cycle
Water & Waste Water Services
We don’t just fix pipes! Pipefix work across a range of sectors, offering a comprehensive range of services that covers the complete water cycle from abstraction and treatment through to distribution, consumption and on through to final treatment and disposal as waste.
If you are having issues with water or waste water operations on your property or are looking for a suitably qualified contractor to install or refurbish your system then you have come to the right place.
In addition to installing and repairing water mains and service pipes, we also design and install water distribution systems, sewage treatment plants, private water supplies and water treatment plants. Pipefix also offer routine maintenance and servicing to ensure your assets are kept running at their optimum performance.
Pipefix can undertake a range of installations for domestic customers and residential sites. If you are unsure what service you are looking for, visit our Water & Sewage Installations page or please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
- Water Mains from 25 – 90mm
- Water service pipes (Also known as communication pipes)
- Water distribution – pumps, valves, meters, points of use
- Domestic Boreholes
- Water Storage & Treatment
- Control Valves, Water Meters
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Storm Attenuation Tanks & Crate systems
- Rainwater Harvesting systems
- Soakaways, Drainage Fields & Reed Bed Filters
If you have been served a Waste Water Notification by a Water Company inspector then they will have identified that there is a leak on the part of the water distribution system that you are responsible for. You don’t need to worry, we can help with this. Our teams are highly competent at this type of work as well as a range of other activities.
- Water service pipe repairs and replacements
- Leak detection & repairs
- Internal leaks repaired
- Water & Sewage pipe repairs
- Pump and booster system repairs
- Leaking valves and stop cocks repaired
- Pressure & Flow problems resolved
Visit our Water & Sewage Repairs page for further information. Or give us a call if you are unsure.
Our servicing contracts are tailored to your equipment and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Visit our Water & Sewage Servicing page to give you more information.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Septic tanks
- Pumping stations
- Water treatment plants
Please contact us with a description of the equipment or make, model and serial number if available and we will produce a quote to service the equipment to the manufacturers specifications.
Our Chartered Engineer can provide you with advice on water and sewage systems, including;
- Storage; reservoir, tank and wet well selection
- Pipe sizing; mains, drains and sewer laterals
- Pressure regimes; booster pumps and pumping stations
- Water and sewage treatment
Our complete service includes design, specification and detailing of systems.
As well as system design our Engineer can provide guidance on specific needs concerning system performance such as;
- Water; poor pressure, low flow, leakage and wastage
- Sewerage; periodic blockage, surcharging, effluent quality, or smell.
We can also survey and map your services for you and produce schematics in .pdf or AutoCAD format for you.
Visit our Water & Sewage Design page for further details.
Here at Pipefix, we are recognised as a suitably qualified and approved contractor by Wessex Water and Bournemouth Water. You can be rest assured that we will undertake the task professionally and efficiently as we are pre-approved to conduct supply pipe / service pipe repairs on your property.
We waste no time and we pride ourselves with our exemplary customer service. This means minimum disruption to the surrounding environment and say good bye to the visual pollution of upheaval.
In addition to installing and repairing water mains and service pipes we can design and install water distribution systems, sewage treatment plants, private water supplies and water treatment plants.
For further details, visit our Water & Sewage Leak Detection page.
Pipefix can install domestic, agricultural and commercial boreholes.
Generally we follow a 9-step process for borehole projects:
- Step 1 – Site Consultation/feasibility study.
- Step 2 – Drilling and lining the borehole
- Step 3 – Testing pumping
- Step 4 – Potable water test
- Step 5 – System Design
- Step 6 – Installation of pump, water supply equipment and controls
- Step 7 – Installation of pipe work and connection to the water distribution system
- Step 8 – Additional treatment
- Step 9 – Maintenance
For further information contact us for a discussion of your site requirements.
You can hire our CASE trencher with our highly trained driver for fast laying of services across open ground. With exceptional results, this is definitely one of our finest machines.
We offer competitive day / week rates and would be happy to discuss your requirements with you in more detail. Please get in touch with us and ask for your free quote now.
The end result is really impressive, the Residents and the Committee are really pleased you have given us a new strong configuration of inlet pipe works and joints. The two friendly engineers on site worked really well with minimum disruption to Residents and left the site clean and tidy, in the time specified, and were appreciative of our hospitality and rest room facilities.