Domestic Water & Sewage Services
Pipefix are recognised as a suitably qualified and approved contractor by Wessex Water and Bournemouth Water, so we are pre-approved to conduct supply pipe / service pipe repairs on your property.
Our operatives are trained by Wessex Water to the same standard as their own Repairs & Maintenance crews. We equip our vans to the same specification as Bournemouth Water and Wessex Water and these companies regularly hire our own crews to supplement their own workforce, so you can be confident that we are more than capable of undertaking works on your property.
In addition to installing and repairing water mains and service pipes we can design and install water distribution systems, sewage treatment plants, private water supplies and water treatment plants.
Pipefix undertake a range of installations for domestic customers and residential sites. If you are unsure what service you are looking for please give us a call and we will be happy to help.
- Water Mains from 25 – 90mm
- Water service pipes (Also known as communication pipes)
- Water distribution – pumps, valves, meters, points of use
- Domestic Boreholes
- Water Storage & Treatment
- Control Valves, Water Meters
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Soakaways, Drainage Fields & Reed Bed Filters
Pipefix are recognised as a suitably qualified and approved contractor by Wessex Water and Bournemouth Water.
If you have been served a Waste Water Notification by a Water Company inspector they will have identified that there is a leak on the part of the water distribution system that you are responsible for. You don’t need to worry, our highly competent team can help with this.
- Water service pipe repairs and replacements
- Leak detection & repairs
- Internal leaks repaired
- Water & Sewage pipe repairs
- Pump and booster system repairs
- Leaking valves and stop cocks repaired
- Pressure & Flow problems resolved
We invest heavily in training and Health & Safety and our standard of work is recognised as being the best available. This gives you great value for money which is why we are the only independent contractor operating with the endorsement of Wessex Water.
Our servicing contracts are tailored to your equipment and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Sewage treatment plants
- Septic tanks
- Pumping stations
- Water treatment plants
Please contact us with a description of the equipment or make, model and serial number if available and we will produce a quote to service the equipment to the manufacturers specifications.
Our Chartered Engineer can provide you with advice on water and sewage systems, including;
- Storage; reservoir, tank and wet well selection
- Pipe sizing; mains, drains and sewer laterals
- Pressure regimes; booster pumps and pumping stations
- Water and sewage treatment
Our complete service includes design, specification and detailing of systems.
As well as system design our Engineer can provide guidance on specific needs concerning system performance such as;
- Water; poor pressure, low flow, leakage and wastage
- Sewerage; periodic blockage, surcharging, effluent quality, or smell.
We can also survey and map your services for you and produce schematics in .pdf or AutoCAD format for you.
Domestic Case Studies
Please can you pass on our very grateful thanks to everyone involved in providing our new water supply so efficiently and with such minimal upheaval to our property.
Mr & Mrs W